I agree that the trip should be good...we are both counting the days down literally:) This weekend should be good. I have a spinning class Saturday morning, then the boys get their haircuts across the parking lot from my favorite coffee shop and on Sunday I'm taking a friend to Galena where they have a neat wine shop that i've never been to before. I'll let you know how it goes. Do you guys have any plans?
1 comment:
I agree that the trip should be good...we are both counting the days down literally:) This weekend should be good. I have a spinning class Saturday morning, then the boys get their haircuts across the parking lot from my favorite coffee shop and on Sunday I'm taking a friend to Galena where they have a neat wine shop that i've never been to before. I'll let you know how it goes. Do you guys have any plans?
Post a Comment