Geeez, I'm tired! Mike & I just got home from Oklahoma. We drove up (about 5 1/2 hours) to meet my Dad and Step-mom for a long weekend. We left Thursday after work and got there around 11pm. The weekend was very nice and relaxing! We fished, played a lot of games (Catch Phrase & Cranium), ate a lot of amazing food and spent a lot of time on the lake with the jetskis and lounging on the dock. Here are a few pics of the lake house, the act of fishing and fish we caught (and ate). MMM MMM it was good!
Here is the one of my recent Thank You cards...
Also, here are a few pics from the Dual Bridal & Baby Shower I hosted at my house...
1 comment:
Erika,
Which part of Oklahoma do you go? I have family all over, OKC, Guthrie, Noble, etc, etc...
Are u an okie?? :)
Post a Comment