
We are catching up on Season 5 of Grey's before Season 6 starts on Thursday! We have watched 18 episodes in the past few days. I've never watched SO much TV in my life in such a short time frame! BUT I'm loving every minute of it although this season is definitely weird. I'm over the whole Denny coming back...kinda creepy! I've never watched SO much TV in my life in such a short time frame! BUT I'm loving every minute of it! We have 6 more + bonus DVD before Thursday! I can't waaaaait!

2 comments:
I cannot WAIT for you to be finished so that you will be caught up for this season! YAY!
I've never really gotten into that show, but that's how we watched the first season of Dexter!! TV Marathon! It's almost disappointing once it's over- you're addicted and wanting more!
Hope you enjoyed it tonight!!
Post a Comment