Sunday, September 27, 2009

VACATION!!!!!!

Last week we officially decided to book our plane tickets to Vegas! It has been in the back of our minds for a couple months now. (Over the past 7 months, Mike's company has had 'strike threats' from their union workers, so the Management teams (Mike) were not approved for any vacation time until this was resolved.) We haven't been on vacation at all this year! It's been nice saving money...but really??...I NEED a vacation! So VEGAS HERE WE GO (in November)!!! I can't wait! We are going with our friends who have never been before! I know we'll have a blast together!



We also booked our Nebraska tickets. Every year we go to the Nebraska vs. Kansas State football game. This year they are playing in Nebraska which is our fave location since tons of Mike's family lives there and my dad/stepmom/stepsister & her husband live only 45 minutes away! We usually just go for the weekend but since we have so many vacation days left we decided to extend it a bit. This vacation is also in November--what a busy month! I'm so excited to see our families and so NOT excited about sitting in the open stadium in 5 degree weather (probably snowing) watching 4 hours of football on the field! EEEK! GO Huskers! :o)

3 comments:

jamie said...

Have fun! We are going to las Vegas the first few days of November!!!

Rachel said...

That should be a great time to go! Have fun!!
I've never been either, but do hope to make it someday.

Alyson said...

Have a good time, Erika! You deserve it!!!