Saturday, October 3, 2009

Julia Child.

I'm officially a member of the Dallas Chapter of AIWF (American Institute of Wine & Food)!! I was debating on joining for a few months now, and finally made my decision. Basically this group of 'foodies' & 'wine-o's' plan a few outings each month and visit unbelievable lunches/dinners that accompany delicious wines from all over the world. It's sooo great!



Today I went to the AIWF event, it was a 'Julia Child Inspired Luncheon' at Neiman Marcus. I couldn't pass it up. My friend & I enjoyed an amazing version of Julia's Beef Bourguignon that was to-die-for! Many more courses paired up with amazing wines completed my wonderful lunch! Ahhh!

After that, since I was in the area, I went to Sprinkles to bring home Mike's favorite treat as a surprise. What a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Mochamama said...

The wine association sounds like so much fun!!! And I love the treats you picked up. They look amazing. i'm sure you must be getting so excited for your vacation! Any plans for the rest of the weekend?