
In the afternoon I went to a birthday for my friend's little girl, Fiona. She turned ONE and she was just precious!


After that Mike & I went to his dad's house to watch Texas Tech beat Nebraska in football. I just chatted with MIL & SIL, it was at least fun for me. :)
Then I made 5 lbs of mashed potatoes to bring to a friends house for a dinner & game night. All of the food was delish & we played the game Apples to Apples for hours. MUCHO fun!!
We got home after 1am...it's been awhile since we've stayed out that late! Pathetic, I know. :o)Today was a good resting day. We went house hunting for fun and went to Home Depot to pick out new paint colors for a few rooms we are having painted next week.
Tomorrow I'm off work! YAY! I will continue to Christmas shop...can't wait!

3 comments:
Yes, we all need days to rest sometimes! You were busy Saturday, lady!!!!!
We also watched the Tech game - I'm slowly getting into the fold and rooting for them! Of course, TCU is ranked #8 or #9 (depending), so that's nice too.
Hope your week is going well!! Any fun "food-ie" or "wine-o" events?
Love all your little gifs you add. Sounds like a great day, I really enjoy those days that by the time they are over you such a great form of exhausted!
I love the game Apples to Apples! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. How close are you to San Antonio?
Post a Comment