Today Mike & I drove to Waco (about 2 hours away) to see the Nebraska vs. Baylor football game. Mike (and his whole family) is a HUGE Nebraska fan and it just rubbed off on me over the past 5 years. We had great seats and the weather turned out to be so beautiful!! We just made a day trip and had a great time, especially since the Huskers won!!
I didn't think we would make it home in time for tricker-treaters but apparently I timed everything wrong because we were home way before dusk. Of course, I didn't buy any candy (thinking we wouldn't be home) so we ended up turning all of our house lights off and went to happy hour (that led to dinner) at TGI Fridays during the Halloween evening. We had a blast and are not home for a restful Sunday tomorrow!


Nebraska fans...at an AWAY game!

Baylor fans...at a HOME game! Pathetic!

Final score...20 - 10 Nebraska WINS!! YAY!
3 comments:
I love TGIF! It looks like you guys had fun. We are also huge football fans..except I love the Bears and Chad is a Packers fan..lol.
fun fun fun!!! You guys looks adorable... even though in "Huskers" (hmph!) gear!! :)
looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!!!!
Post a Comment