Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cherish

One of my employees passed away this week and it has really made me think...
I did not have a close relationship with her but just knowing that she had children, a husband, a mother, father and friends is so sad. She died of a heart condition; she was in her 20's. I pray for her family's strength.

...makes me think how much I am thankful for each precious day that is given to me.

  • be happy being yourself
  • love
  • write a thank you card
  • smile
  • realize your true potential
  • volunteer
  • respect yourself
  • stay away from negative people
  • find peace
  • pray

This is the song Michael & I danced to at our wedding. I'm so thankful for my amazing husband!


1 comment:

TERS! said...

so sad... and yes, I totally agree with all you wrote... and make sure all those you care about hear it from you all the time..

love you friend!