Monday, October 26, 2009

update...

This weekend was another busy one! I spent it with girls, girls, girls!!! I did the following...
  • lunch with a friend on the lake
  • hair appointment
  • bachelorette party
  • bridal shower
  • (neighborhood) girls night out
It was so much fun & it was perfect because we had painters come to paint a few rooms--I was able to stay out of the house to avoid the fumes...blah!

bachelorette pics...



New guest bathroom paint color...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooh! I like the new color in the guest bathroom! Pretty!!

jamie said...

I love the bathroom color!!! We were thinking about a similar color for ours!

Mochamama said...

I love the color you chose! I still think your mirror idea is fantastic! Hope you are having a great week. There's a great possibility I'm going to San Antonio in Jan for a week. It would be neat to meet!