Today I took over the 'man duties' of the house. I took out the trash for the 2nd time EVER! (The 1st time was when Mike was out of town.) AND I grilled our dinner tonight...outside in the freeeeeezing, icky weather! Of course Mike had to document this moment with a photo! We...er, I mean, Mike grills out quite a bit but I always do the veggies/salad (inside stuff). Anyhow, it was fun. I even had the day off work and literally sat on the couch and played iPhone apps, watched TV and ate popcorn most of the day!! What a fun 'man' day!!! I'm off work tomorrow & Friday toooo! Wonder what tomorrow will bring???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ugh. Unfortunately since Chris travels during the week, I have to take the trash and recycling out EVERY WEEK! It will be so nice when he's back and I don't have to!
But I love to grill!! I have to say that I also think I'm pretty good at it! When Chris is home, he normally grills out - it's "his" grill, afterall (LOL!) - but I'm pretty good at it!
You should try more "Man"-tivities!! ;-) They can be fun sometimes!
Oh, and I nominated you for a blog award on my blog!
Atleast you were able to keep warm and toasty by the grill! ;o) Bison burgers sound YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment