...I just love Thanksgiving BUT I REALLY love Christmas even more!!! This time of the year is my absolute favorite (minus the really cold, wet and often icy weather)! My neighborhood is already packed full of Christmas wreaths, garland, lawn decor, candy-cane walkways and amazingly beautiful lit houses!! We pulled out all of the Christmas decorations last weekend. I love coming home from work and turning on the Christmas tree. We even wrapped all of the presents we have purchased so far!
We enjoyed being with family over the Thanksgiving holiday. Mike's grandmother came in town and had the annual HUGE Thanksgiving feast at his Aunts house in Plano. So many friends & family came and it was great. The highlight was Carli & Benton's sweet baby girl, Haven. She is the newest addition to the family...she was only 6 DAYS old. She didn't make a peep the whole day! Friday morning my mom & I went shopping ALL day long. It was wonderful, somehow we managed to go at the perfect time and missed all of the crowds! We went to Target at 8:30 and Northpark at 9:30. They were definitely busy when we left around 2pm...but it was great to get 90% of my shopping out of the way!! Since my step-dad & brother have season tickets to the Dallas Cowboys we celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday night with my family. Everything worked out perfect! Of course my mom sent us home with tons of leftovers. We finally finished them up yesterday...I'm SO OVER turkey for now!!!
'Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.' --Psalm 118
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Fall is my favorite season but Christmas is my favorite holiday! I'm way behind on posting pics but will soon of our Christmas decor..I've enjoyed pulling it all out and putting it up...Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I love your tree.. Beautiful! The pictures of you and your husband are sooo cute.
Oh, I wish we lived on your block!! Chris and I were just noticing last night that other than our neighbor right across the street, nobody else except for us decorated for Christmas on our street!! One street over, there's lots of lights - but not on our street for some reason!
Love your tree!!
And I can't believe you're already almost done shopping!!
Post a Comment