Mike & I are having such a great weekend!
Thursday/Friday we got over 10 inches of snooow!!! It was so beautiful!! We carpooled into work on Friday because the roads were full of snow and slush. I went in 3 hours late so it was nice to sleep in. :)
Saturday we met my mom at Northpark Mall and ate lunch at the Nordstrom Bistro (Mmmm)! The mall and surrounding area was a madhouse since the NBA All-Star weekend in in Dallas tonight. We were able to make it back to Rockwall and to church just in time for an amazing sermon.
Today we slept in, exchanged V-day gifts and made a delicious brunch. We relaxed alllll day and instead of dealing with the crazy crowds at an restaurant and ordering off of an over-priced 'special' menu...we went to Central Market and purchased filets, red skinned potatoes and salad fixings to make our own special dinner. We are also opening a special bottle of '95 Opus One...it's decanting as I type.
I hope you and your Valentine have a love-filled day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for following my blog, I'm now a follower of yours too =)
Post a Comment