Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vegas 2010!!!!

Last weekend we went to Las VEGAS!!! It was such a wonderful vacation!! We stayed 5 days (the longest trip to Vegas so far) and it was great. Usually I'm good for 2-3 day Vegas trip but it was nice to relax the last day and we definitely were not in a rush by any means. I seem to enjoy the vacations where I'm not living out of my suitcase but rather stay enough days to use the hangers, closet, drawers, etc.

We stayed at Harrah's with some friends and my dad & stepmom stayed at Caesars...on the 43rd floor overlooking the Bellagio. It was an amazing view!!

Here are a few highlights of our trip...

Here are a few pics from the trip...

Amazing view from the 43rd floor!


All of us!!


Yep, we met him!! But he wasn't the REAL one. Still fun! :)



Me & my daddio. Poor quality, taken with my camera in the dark setting.


Uh-MA-ZING mojitos at Rum Jungle!! Definitely one of our fave spots!!


drinking beer from a mason jar at Toby Keith's Bar


Private tour of the wine cellar at Rio. Pretty impressive!

dad & Mike at The Wine Cellar


Mike & I outside the Venetian

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love all the pictures. So fun, It looks like you all had a great time.

Brandi said...

Erika,
Looks like fun. You are not going to believe this but I just got back from Branson, MO on a father/daughter trip and we saw Legends in concert there. How ironic!
Brandi