Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally a King!

We finally bought a King size bed! I'm SOOOO excited for this thing to be delivered...next Saturday! We went to The Dump on Friday for the first time and fell in love with our future bed! :) We have heard good & bad things about The Dump...I can see where both opinions are from but in the end, the place worked out for us! We also got a Four Seasons mattress! Oohhh, Ahhhh...I can't WAIT!

Today I went out to get our bedding. Of course it was picked out before we purchased the actual bed. I had my eye on it and finally went to pick it up today! It's pretty neutral but our walls are brown & our furniture set is dark brown too...so I think this will lighten up the room a bit. If you look closely you can see the texture, it's kind of lacy & frilly. I love it! I plan on having some accent colored pillows but haven't decided on those yet. Pics will come soon.


It rained pretty much all weekend. It was nice to stay inside, cook delicious meals and go to church. Today I went to see movie The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. Loved it but I bawled my eyes out, non-stop. And now I'm finishing up the weekend with a glass of wine while flipping between the Mavericks playoff game and the Country Music Awards. Perfect-O!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome! Good for you on your new King! We have one and once you go King your going to be like "How did I ever sleep on anything smaller"! You will be spoiled! I watched a little bit of the awards last night. Seriously how pretty is Carrie Underwood? I need those long eyelashes and her make-up artist!
Brandi

Meant to be a mom said...

That bed looks very comfortable. Yay for king! My hubs and I still have a queen and it can get cramped.

tea_bag said...

Another owner of a king I hate when you go away and you have to mange with a double Have fun getting your bedding