Thursday, April 15, 2010

Handyman List!!!

I've been thinking recently what I can do around the house to make it prettier! I think it's the beautiful weather that puts me in this kind of mood. So here's my list...

  • brick our flowerbed out front (professionally)
  • brick around the 2 trees in the front yard (professionally)
  • plant lots of flowers in the new beds
  • grow tomatoes & bell peppers in the backyard
  • replace our 2 chandeliers in our entry way
  • paint the guest bedroom
  • upgrade to a KING size bed and move our queen to one of the guest rooms
  • give away the bedroom set in guest bedroom
  • upgrade our sink in the kitchen

My goal is to get all of this done in a few weeks?!? I better get BUSY.....

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I just thought of something funny! You know how some people, that have blogs, do give-aways? You could give-away your guest bedroom set that way. Just make sure they come get it!!! Ha Ha!
Brandi

Meant to be a mom said...

Good luck, I always make lists and can't seem to ever do whats on them :) Hopefully you an actually do whats on your list.