Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is it Friday Yet!?!

So, I've been working on my Alaska LOs but I have just realized how much time my new hobby takes out of my day! I worked 1/2 day yesterday and was able to spend some time on sb-ing but I didn't want to waste my whole day on that. Especially because Michael took off work too.

We went out to lunch together and then to the movies. Since we are so excited about our Vegas trip in 3 weeks...we saw the Vegas movie with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Cutcher. It was pretty funny. Also, another FREE estimator came to the house to give us an estimate for the paint that we want in our house. The last quote was $1,500 and obviouslly we were wanting something cheaper than that. Well the final quote from this guy was $2,175!!! OUCH! Mike is trying to talk me into painting it ourselves--I'm not too fond of that idea. I'm going to try to get one more guy out that paints as a side job. I'm hoping it will be more in our dollar range.

I plan on putting up some pictures of my new LOs but I need to figure how to upload pictures on here. It's different from what I'm used to. Stay tuned...

xo,
erika

No comments: