This weekend was pretty relaxing. Friday night we just hung out at the house and I made dinner with wine of course. Saturday we went to lunch with Mike's best friend from college, Brock. Then came home and took the jet skis out with our neighbors and stopped for dinner on the lake. It was great! We had so much fun with them! They live right across the street from us and they are pretty much the only people on our street that don't have children (that are our age).
Anyway, I was able to make time to finish another LO...so I'm up to 3 now! I'm hoping to evolve as I continue to have fun with this new hobby of mine! Here is what I've done so far...
Title Page "North To Alaska!"

Setting sail...from Vancouver

The journaling states: "Our second day at sea included a lot of wine tasting and a wonderful "formal" dinner!"

I'll post more as they come...
xo,
erika

No comments:
Post a Comment