These memories are from Juneau when we went dog-sledding! It was an amazing experience despite the rain and very cold weather!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HI ERIKA!
I rec'd your very kind message on my blog! (www.soinkincute.blogspot.com). I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your blog and I am glad I came in! Your work is sooooo cool! It's always nice to meet other scrappers!! :-) Let's stay in touch! It's so easy nowadays w/ all the blogs, message boards, etc. Do you visit sb.com much? I love it over there. There are some amazingly talented scrappers!! And that includes you!
What amazing photos of youo guys on the sledge and all the dogs!! A once in a lifetime experience!! Great layouts......just wondering how you are and if you got the album finished on time
3 comments:
HI ERIKA!
I rec'd your very kind message on my blog! (www.soinkincute.blogspot.com). I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your blog and I am glad I came in! Your work is sooooo cool! It's always nice to meet other scrappers!! :-) Let's stay in touch! It's so easy nowadays w/ all the blogs, message boards, etc. Do you visit sb.com much? I love it over there. There are some amazingly talented scrappers!! And that includes you!
Nice lo's. Looks like an amazing time!
What amazing photos of youo guys on the sledge and all the dogs!! A once in a lifetime experience!! Great layouts......just wondering how you are and if you got the album finished on time
Post a Comment