Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mamma Mia!


My mom and I saw the movie Mamma Mia! today. It was sooo good! Many years ago she took me to see the Musical here in Dallas. The "live" portion of the musical was so amazing, but I will admit we were able to hear all the singing words and understand the show more by watching the movie! The theater was packed and everybody got SO into it. Clapping, singing and even dancing! It was a blast! I would recommend it to any female! :o] Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Oh! Now I've got to see it....heehee, probably won't be able to convince dh to go...hmmm, maybe my sister!....I've heard lots of good stuff about this movie!....thanks so much for stopping by my blog Erika and your sweet words!!

Sara Carns said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice things to say! I can't wait to go see Mamma Mia! It looks like such a blast. Me and my best friend in High School used to sing to Abba at the top of our lungs on the way home from school. How was your Alaskan Cruise? My husband and I were thinking about going on one. We took a Carribean Cruise about a year ago. Have a great day, Erika! It was nice to meet you!

cindy10 said...

HI! Guess who?! I clicked on your blog link, wound up here, and then wound up having to sign up to leave you a message, so I don't even know how to get on this site! blogger.com? Oh well, fun seeing you here! It must be confusing to keep up with multiple sites, but you young folks, lol...! Take care, and have a good nite!
xox,
Cindy

cindy10 said...

OK, thoght my first comment didn't go through, so I sent it again, sorry! See ya!

Sara Carns said...

OK, just had to comment again; but I pulled up my big girl pants and went to see Mamma Mia by myself on Thursday. It was so GREAT. even though seeing Pierce Brosnan break into "SOS" was a tad disturbing, I was OVERLY impressed by the main characters singing and acting capbabilities. Awesome flick! I say it was better than "Chicago!!!" But that could be just because I have a really soft spot for Abba!