I will say that it was a major PAIN getting ready for the painters...taking the pictures off the wall, moving the furniture, moving all of the nick-nacks around the house and above the kitchen cupboards. I was pooped after all of it, I'm just so glad we decided to hire somebody and not do it ourselves. (Mike REALLLLLY tried to talk me into doing it ourselves.) I think we made the right decision! Here are the "before" and "afters".
Before...
After... (the pictures don't do much justice, but you can really tell the difference if you notice the contrast of the white doors.)








3 comments:
Hey Erika! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad I didn't offend at least one person that had good taste in humor. Your house looks amazing. I love the paint colors you chose. Keep it up and I want to see more scrap pages from you!!!
Your room make-over's look awesome!! I love the warmth in the colours you chose!
Hey Erika! Thanks for the congrats and visiting my blog! I'm so glad you like my work and I'm so excited to be published for the first time! I'll let you know on the Cricut! I haven't even unpacked it yet! Oh, and my daughters are two 1/2 and almost four.
Post a Comment