I can't believe this year is flying by so quickly! It's already August and the Christmas decor is out at the local shops!! Crazy! This weekend was great! Friday night Mike and I relaxed after work and went through some drawers and closets in order to give some stuff away! Saturday we went to the Harbor in our town and walked around in the 102 degree heat! Call me crazy! The Harbor looks over the lake that we live near...there are lots of shops, restaurants, and coffee/ice cream shops. It's fun! Later on in the evening we went to my MIL's house for ribs and brisket! It was DELISH! I need to learn how to cook like that! MMM MMM! We returned home around 8 and then our friends from Plano (about 35 min. away) came over for wine and hor dourves. They got here around 8:30pm and stayed till 3AM!!! Yikes! I don't think I've stayed up that late--let alone have friends over that late in a REALLY long time! It was good times though! We went through 5 bottles of wine...with 4 of us! :o] Today we were planning on going to the lake but we decided that 108 degrees does not sound fun! Sooo, we are staying in our PJ's all day and we will order The Bucket List movie from PayPerView after dinner! Can't wait! I've been waiting to see that movie! Well, that just about wraps up my weekend. I have another super busy work week ahead of me. We are moving offices this Thursday. So now my 50 minute commute will be even FURTHER! Yuck! I need to get back to scrapping someday soon! I have no motivation recently. I need to get my creative juices flowing! Help!
Here are a few of my favorite wines. Cheers!!
The first wine pictured is Seven Heavenly Chards.
The second wine pictured is Danzante Pinot Grigio.
The thrid wine pictured is Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio.
The second wine pictured is Danzante Pinot Grigio.
The thrid wine pictured is Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio.




1 comment:
mmm that wine looks yummy!! Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! Have a great week!
Post a Comment