Wednesday, August 13, 2008

La Di Da...

Well I took another 1/2 day off work today. I went to Central Market (LOVE IT) to do some QUICK shopping and ended up spending 70 bucks...how did that happen?!? O well :o]. Life is good these days. We had a great time in the Hill Country this weekend. We visited vineyards and did wine tastings. It was delish and we bought lots of wine. mmm!
Nothing else is new...here's my plans for the next few days (jic you care, HA!).
I had dinner last night with a friend--I love catching up over dinner :o)
Tomorrow is the monthly BUNCO. I get SO excited over my bunco nights! A night with 11 other girls and lots of food and wine! Could it be any better?!?
Friday night Mike and I are going to Ruth's Chris with my parents for dinner. MMM! I love a good steak cooked medium-rare with a big, fat baked potato! Can't wait!
Saturday my mom and step dad are coming to our house to ride the waverunners with us. YAY! I love it! The summer is passing by so fast, but of course here in Texas the heat isn't going anywhere anytime soon. So we have lots of lake time left!
Sunday Mike and I are going to Fearings for dinner at the Ritz Carlton Hotel with a group of friends. Dang...all we do is EAT and DRINK! Love it! :o]
Humm, that's about it on my side of town. It's 3ish I'm bout to go lay in bed and watch Ellen--LOVE HER!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey...thanks for the comment on my "mess"!! LOL. When I started out scrapbooking I had a sack of stuff that I spread out on the floor. That was almost 9 years ago.....wow time flies! I have definately grown!! Talk to you soon! Jen

Jennifer said...

I just noticed you commented on a bunch of my posts....THANKS!! Yes I work nightshift..9pm-5am. I have 2 kids. My son Adam will be 12 on Sept. 5th & my daughter Courtney will be 9 on Sept. 18th. They grow up so fast. And no I don't think you are a stalker...you are funny!! Do you scrapbook alot?

jamie said...

hey there! I fonud your blog through Amy's! I'm miss you and all my Kelly peeps!