My mom's birthday is on Labor Day so last week I went to Hobby Lobby (my favorite store EVER) and of course I didn't walk out without spending $50. BUT I bought LOTS of new fun stuff including card-making stuff! Here is the final product...

I kept it pretty simple. I need to start paying attention to other cards to get more ideas. I always feel stumpped when I get in the mood to start. Anyway, on the inside it just says Happy Birthday using on of my pretty rub-on stickers. Of course I wrote on the other blank side. On the back (where Hallmark usually puts their logo) I wrote "handmade by Erika".

4 comments:
Your card is beautiful!!! I'm new to card making too...I do loads of l/o's but very few cards.....love the idea of putting your own mark on the back!!
~Gabi xx
Cool card! I just recently started doing more cards. I joined a little group here where I live & we get together once a month for "stamp camp". A Stampin Up consultant hosts it. You pay $20 & you make 10 cards & she provides everything you need. Including dinner & snacks. It's fun, and I love having cards on hand. One of these days I will get around to posting pics of some of them. Congrats on your new niece also!!
Jen
Thanks for the comment on Tucker. He is sooooo cute. My daughter has begged for about 2 years for a beagle so when I found someone giving them away for free I jumped on it!! She is in hog heaven!!
great card! Check out my blog and my website. www.bnelson.staminup.net
Post a Comment