
Here is the diaper cake that made for my best friend for her baby shower. I kept it pretty simple but it was much harder to make than it looks. ha!
She ended up having her baby 2 months before she was due SO unfortunately we hadn't even had her Baby Shower yet. We ended up bringing all of the decor, gifts and even cupcakes to her hospital room while she was on bedrest. She loved it! Kendall Grace was released home one month later and is a growing, healthy baby now!

3 comments:
Great idea. Creative and useful!
Great job with the diaper cake!
What a wonderful idea for a baby shower!!! That's a good cake to have a party that I attend LOL!! I'm WAYYYY to much into the cake you eat! LOL!
Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left at my blog :D
~Gabi xx
Post a Comment