This last weekend the Women of Faith Conference came to Dallas, TX!!! It was just amazing. This is an all-women Christian conference that tours to over 30 cities in the US! It's all day Friday and all day Saturday. I eneded up going by myself this year and last year. I was able to get into a zone and really focus on what I was being taught. All of the speakers were amazing. Marilyn Meberg and Patsy Clairmont were my favorites! I've read many of their books over the past few years and I love them all. I laugh, I cry and learn so much from what they write. At the conference was also wonderful musicians including Natalie Grant, Sandi Patty and Nicole C Mullen!YAY! It's finally Friday AND we have a long weekend! Tonight Mike and I are going bowling with our friends and their baby. FUN! I haven't been bowling in FOR-EV-R! My moms birthday is on Labor Day-we are heading over to her house Sunday night to celebrate and have dinner. Other than that...we will just relax. Probably head to the lake and OH, I forgot I'm hosting a DUAL Bridal & Baby shower in TWO weeks! I'm pretty nervous about it. Things are sort of coming together but still lots to do. I'm sure I'll do some planning on that this weekend! First I have to figure out how all these people are going to fit in my house! Yikes! I'll be moving furniture, that's forsure! Hope yall have a good weekend! Happy Labor Day, or something! xo.

No comments:
Post a Comment