Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm ready for the weekend!

We are headed to the Hill Country near Austin, TX tomorrow. Mike and I are both working 1/2 day at work then heading straight to The Hollows on Lake Travis. We will have a long weekend vacation with his side of the family. They are bringing their ski boat and we'll bring the jet skis. We are renting out a house RIGHT on the water. By looking at the pics on the website it looks SO relaxing! There is a winery about 20 minutes away so YOU KNOW I'll be hitting that up on Saturday afternoon/evening to take the tour and wine taste! I told the rest of the crew about it and they are excited too! Leave it up to ME to find the winery close by! HA!
These Summer Months are soaking up all of my time and I haven't set any time aside to scrap! I need to get back into the groove! I seem to spend most of my weekends on the lake and out in the sun. Maybe that's a good thing and come winter, I'll be cooped up in the scrap room?! Sounds like a good deal to me!
Well, today my office relocated. They are actually doing it right now as I type away. It had to be done after hours so it did not interfere with our business hours, of course! My new office is about 15 minutes FURTHER from me! :o[ I already had an HOUR commute ONE way! Yikes! I need to find a job or get pregnant FAST! haha! I'm pushing for the later of the 2! ;o]

xo,
erika

1 comment:

Sara Carns said...

Hey Erika! Have a glass of wine for me, please!!! Or two or three. Whatever you feel is appropriate... lol! Have a great time! Make sure to take lots of pictures to post on the blog! Glad you get such a kick out of mine!