congratulations! she is precious! thanks for visiting my blog today! I have a Canon Rebel XT with a Tamron Lens 28-75mm and I love it. I haven't figured out all of the things you can do with it, but I also have Photoshop so I can lighten my photos just a bit or what not. But it's not because of the camera, there are so many settings...it's definitely user error if the pictures aren't good. LOL thanks again, Danielle
1 comment:
congratulations! she is precious!
thanks for visiting my blog today! I have a Canon Rebel XT with a Tamron Lens 28-75mm and I love it. I haven't figured out all of the things you can do with it, but I also have Photoshop so I can lighten my photos just a bit or what not. But it's not because of the camera, there are so many settings...it's definitely user error if the pictures aren't good. LOL
thanks again,
Danielle
Post a Comment