Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's a weekend full of PARENTS!

I'm soooo ready for the weekend! Here are my plans...somehow they all involve our parents! We love them all! :o)

Tomorrow night Mike & I are going to dinner and then to see The Sound of Music with my parents. I totally CAN'T WAIT!



On Saturday we are going out on the lake with Mike's mom & stepdad. So fun!!! We will park the waverunners and grab lunch on the water.



Then on Sunday we are headed to my Mom's house to celebrate Father's Day with the fam. We got my stepdad tickets to the Rangers game...in the middle of July! Eeek. Baseball games are always more fun in 110 degree Texas weather, right?!? I'm sure he'll take my brother and after a few beers, they'll be fine! :)


Hope y'all enjoy your weekend too!!!

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

WOW!!! What an awesome weekend planned! We are off to disney on Saturday for a week. We are very excited! Haven't been since KT was 18 months so now that she is 8 going on 18 - I know we are going to have a BLAST!!!

Enjoy the Sound of Music - one of my favs!!!!