Here is my dad officiating my wedding. Growing up as a 'preachers kid' I always knew he would walk me down the isle & then turn around and officiate the ceremony but I never knew it would be SO amazing!! There wasn't a dry eye in the audience--that was definitely one of the most special moments in my life!Sunday, June 21, 2009
My Dad
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!! My dad lives a few states away so we don't see each other as often as either of us would wish. The times we DO share together are so amazing, I love making new memories! Here are a few of my favorite moments spent with my dad in the past few years...
Here is my dad officiating my wedding. Growing up as a 'preachers kid' I always knew he would walk me down the isle & then turn around and officiate the ceremony but I never knew it would be SO amazing!! There wasn't a dry eye in the audience--that was definitely one of the most special moments in my life!
Here is my dad officiating my wedding. Growing up as a 'preachers kid' I always knew he would walk me down the isle & then turn around and officiate the ceremony but I never knew it would be SO amazing!! There wasn't a dry eye in the audience--that was definitely one of the most special moments in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wonderful Pictures!
I hope you have a great week
Vickie
What neat pics! Did you start a new blog? Hope you had a good weekend. It sounded like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment