
I'm excited to have a long weekend! I feel like I didn't get much of one last weekend since we drove to Houston and back for a short wedding trip. It was great to see my dad & step-mom though!
This weekend we will get out on the lake with our waverunners a few times, I can't wait! Tomorrow evening we are going to a local winery for snacks & wine with our neighbors and then to see fireworks here in Rockwall. Fun! And starting Sunday we will be watching my mom's dog, Hunter, for about a week while she is is in Austin for heart surgery. I'm really nervous for her. We are praying that everything will go smooth!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful & encouraging husband! I've been pretty stressed recently and he came home with a boquet of fresh flowers and my favorite dessert--both from Central Market, my fave!
Here is my nephew, Skylar, in a Tony Hawk-Kohl's ad...he is the middle blonde boy on the first picture slide.
Here is another pic on the Kohl's website...so cute!


1 comment:
He is such a cutie!!!
Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my Blog.
Vickie
Post a Comment