This weekend was wonderful! Friday I came home from work to a beautiful bouquet of roses from my husband AND he cooked dinner for us!! We watched a movie and relaxed the rest of the night.
Saturday we went to the 1st showing of The Ugly Truth--it was just alright, I think I liked the popcorn the most. :)

Later that afternoon we went to Mike's moms house. We met Mike's step-brother for the 1st time. I know, I know...kinda weird, especially since Mike's mom has been married to her husband for like...12 years!!! All this time and they have never met for one reason or another. Anyway, his name is Jay and he has a wife and a teenager stepson. They were all SO sweet and it was wonderful to meet them! Our family keeps getting bigger and bigger, I love it!
Today we had wonderful friends come over and we enjoyed a fun day on the lake. It was overcast all day but somehow I managed to get another layer of sun on my face...I'm thinking this is why I'm so exhausted and about to hit the sack!!




4 comments:
Congrats on 100 posts!!!!!!
That is so sweet he brought you flowers!!! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I hope your week is going well!
WOO HOO on your 100th post. When I hit that a couple of weeks ago I was so thrilled!!
This is the easiest way to constantly assure yourself good results whenever you play 카지노사이트 for actual cash
Post a Comment