It's crazy when life gets so busy that time flies right before your eyes. I honestly can't believe it's already August! I totally need to start working on my Christmas cards! I've been saying that for weeks now! Yikes!! I looked at the calendar this weekend and I'm super busy almost everyday it seems!
Today, Mike & I returned from a quick trip to Kansas. We went to his cousin Heather's wedding. She was beautiful and it was great to see all of his family. We drove up with his other cousin & her husband on Saturday at 6am and then came back this morning and 6am. We weren't even there for 24 hours! ...and now my weekend is o.v.e.r. Bummer!!
Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month...in order.
Today, Mike & I returned from a quick trip to Kansas. We went to his cousin Heather's wedding. She was beautiful and it was great to see all of his family. We drove up with his other cousin & her husband on Saturday at 6am and then came back this morning and 6am. We weren't even there for 24 hours! ...and now my weekend is o.v.e.r. Bummer!!
Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month...in order.
Happy Hour with my friend Lauren...it's WAY overdue! (this picture was over 3 years ago at my bridal luncheon)
Dog-sitting my sweet Hunter.

Restaurant Week. Fine dining at a discounted rate with lots of great friends at many different restaurants...all while donating to charity!!

Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. Can't wait to see my favorite piano player, Will. :)

Women of Faith 2009! I seriously CAN'T WAIT!!


1 comment:
That is all exciting stuff coming up! Wish I could help you out at work! Hopefully it will fly by and orders will get filled!
Post a Comment