Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 YEARS!!

Michael & I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday! It was a great day. He made reservations at The Palm and we shared 4lbs of lobster...it just melted in my mouth! MMM!
There is a lady that we came across on the internet who replicates wine lables on canvas as a painting. He surprised me with my favorite wine as a painting. I LOVE it! We are reorganizing our study and it will soon be a 'wine room', so this painting will go perfect in there! I can't wait to start that project! He also got me a mini statue from our favorite artist Michael Goddard. I loved it all!!

To celebrate even more...this weekend we will be heading to Grapevine, TX and will stay at The Gaylord Texan Hotel.
We will visit a few wineries that are nearby and then enjoy a relaxing weekend at the beautiful hotel, eat at the fine dining restaurant, and have a drink at the Glass Cactus! Ahhh, I can't wait!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband & CHEERS to many more years!!!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome.....congrats to you & your hubby on 3 yrs of blissful marriage!

jamie said...

congrats! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend - the Gaylord is so beautiful!