YAY!!! I'm so glad that The Bachelorette has started back up again!! I actually tend to like The Bachelor a bit better--there is something I love about the catty girls in the house fighting for the same guy. On the other hand, there is something cheesy about a bunch of dudes acting like girls going for the same girl. Haha! Well, of course, I was glued to my TV from 8p-10p last night. Hence why I have my big cup of coffee right here next to me. I hate staying up late--but it was oh-so-worth it! :o)
Let me introduce to you...Jillian Harris!

Now let me introduce to you...the guys that I think are the best of the group...
These are in no paticular order but I do like Kiptyn, Jake and Ed the BEST!!!
I can't wait for next week....

Wes

Tanner

Sasha
Juan
Jesse
Kiptyn
Jake
Ed
1 comment:
I have this recorded and started it! Can't wait to go through this season...I much prefer the Bachelor also.
Post a Comment