Sunday, May 10, 2009

I LOVE ALL OF MY MOMS!!!

Happy Mothers Day!! I'm so, very thankful for ALL 4 of my moms!!! Well, let me clarify...my mom, step mom, mother-in-law and step-mother-in-law. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful relationship with all four!! Here are some pics of my moms. CHEERS!


me, my mom & my sis in California


me & my mom on my jetski.


my sis, her husband-Ryan, me & my mom--wedding in California


my mom & stepdad, me & mike--dog sledding in Alaska


my nephew Logan & my mom



my dad & step mom


step mom & dad again...they are crazy!! :o)


step mom & me on NYE--told you she's crazy!


mother-in-law, me and my mom at my bridal luncheon


my step-mother-in-law & father in law--wedding rehearsal

4 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

What a lovely happy Blog! I have really enjoyed looking through all your pics and you gorgeous cards. I hope you didn't mind but I have joined your blog.

You all look so very happy! it's lovely to see.

God Bless. I found you on Scrapbook.com :-)

Lisa.xx

TERS! said...

beautiful!!! :)

Rachel said...

Wow! Your mom looks like she could be your older sister! It's wonderful that you have such great relationships with them all.

I grew up in this area too! I've been here for about 21 years now!!! Of course I was 12 when we moved here, though. Grew up in Arlington, went to TCU, moved to Dallas for 6 and a half years, and now back in Arlington. Never been to Grapefest either. Or the 6th Floor museum - which some people think is weird because I live here! But I have hit most of the other "tourist" places around the area.

And by the way - can you believe all the rain we've been getting????

Vickie said...

What really wonderful pictures. Oh and all of your "moms" are gorgeous!