Thursday, March 18, 2010

...only if I had more time!!

If I had more time in my day, I would...

  • make greeting cards
  • go through my closet full of clothes I don't wear
  • read my Bible
  • catch up with old friends
  • plant flowers
  • volunteer
  • spend time with family & friends
  • travel the world
  • worship
  • catch up on all The Real Housewives shows
  • read blogs
  • exercise
  • take road trips
  • relax
Whew...I need more time!

3 comments:

Mochamama said...

Your list looks alot like mine!!! If only I could take a one year sabatical!!! Hope you are having a great week!

Meant to be a mom said...

I know what you mean, I need more time also but I would fall asleep when I normally go to bed and ruin the fact that I then had more time. Ah its a loosing battle for me.

Rachel said...

This could be my list too!

Notice I'm catching up on blogs at midnight on Friday night... find the time when you can, right?

Have a great weekend!