Mike & I have been talking about trading in my car since last year. I had a Jeep Compass...which is a smaller SUV/crossover and we initially got it because we needed a bigger vehicle to pull our 2 wave runners & the trailer. BUT we found out over the past few years that the Jeep wasn't powerful enough. SOooo, we went yesterday (of all days...in the 30 degree weather) to car shop. We had an idea of what we wanted and did a bunch of research online before hitting the car lots. We found the car (SUV) we love and made the trade official.
...So, we drove home in our 2010 Expedition!! I'm super excited! I'll be the primary driver of this big hunk of a vehicle so I definitely need to get used to it. I'm pretty sure it seats 8 people and I can start the car with a button when I'm not even IN the car...perfect to get the heat or AC started!!
It also comes with Sirius Radio (Oprah...here I come!!!), Sync System (apparently you can sync your phone to the radio and use it as hands-free), lots of storage, a safety beeping feature when you are in reverse and something is behind you, and most of all...lots of power to pull the water crafts!


5 comments:
Erika,
I love your Expedition! FUN! I can not believe Texas has received so much snow! Random! Up here in NY it was sunny and 70. Love it! We finally pulled out the grill and fired it up! YUM! Have a good weekend!
Brandi
The snow was CRAZY, wasn't it???
I love it - but it would've been more appreciated in December!
Congrats on the new Expedition!! Definitely a big step up from the Compass.
yeah for a new car! I am addicted to Words too! What's your screen name? I'm jamiestafin.
Congrats on the car.
Where do you find that game...it looks so fun! I want to try.
Beautiful new expedition. Its gorgeous, big and safe. Good choice.
Post a Comment