It's crazy because 3, 4, 5...years ago we would meet after work and go to Sherlocks, Sterlings, or Salute (all local bars) and basically drink beer for dinner. Last night, without hesitation, we went to Black Eyed Pea. Are we old or what?!? :o) It's funny because we met at 5pm and we were the youngest guest in there by about 25 years! (Maybe they had an early-bird special going on?!?)
I love how the time changes and to think back to what our lives used to be and where we are now! We are both happily married. She now has a sweet baby girl name Kendall, who just turned 2 and she was able to join us for dinner too!
Even though many years have passed, we are still the BEST of friends. We still gossip, laugh, cry, joke and love each other to the fullest!

1 comment:
How sweet. Girl I know how you feel. I am turning 30 this year and I am in the same boat with you. I can not remember the last time I went out to a bar and stayed out past 12. I like to say I am not getting old, but maturing! :) P.S. I used to love the carebears! Carebear Stare!
Brandi
Post a Comment