Kinsey's wedding was very sweet. My brother and SIL played guitar and sang SO I got to hold their sweet baby girl, Austyn the whole time!!! She was so good!
For Kinsey & my birthdays my step mom was going to take us to see Celine Dion in concert...BUT unfortunately she canceled the concert due to a throat illness or something. :o( So we all went to Herrah's and gambeled and had a nice dinner. It was fun!! We arrived back in town today and had the worst experience with American Airlines. Basically in a nutshell we had to wait about 5 hours before we got on the plane and our luggage was on the previous plane. So, in DFW we had to take multiple trams to get to our luggage and low and behold my luggage is LOST (or stolen)!! We had to file a claim and this took FOR-everrrr! Of course I packed my WHOLE LIFE in this 49-pound bag so I had to go to target to pick up a toothbrush, face lotion, shampoo, brush...etc. UGH! Well, of course my camera is in my luggage so I only have limited photos to post from other cameras. Overall the weekend was great!! Back to work tomorrow AND my lovely friend is having her sweet baby girl tomorrow!!! YAY! I can't wait for the details and pics!!! I'll be praying for her! :o)
Kinsey

Kinsey and my step-mom, Dawn

My neice Austyn

OMG-how cute?!?! She totally has the "Assink" toes!!

so sweet!!

5 comments:
Yea, you're back!!! Glad it was fun and you made it home safely. Your niece, she is beyond words precious!!!
Talk to ya soon!
Gorgeous photo's!! Too bad about your luggage. Was it ever found?
Happy belated birthday!
ScrapperK from sb.com
She is adorable!!!!!!! Must hear ab the office!
Your niece is adorable. Love the photo with her little toes all spread out!!
Sorry abuot your luggage, I hate checking stuff.
that last picture is jsut ADORABLE!
kim form sb.com
i changed my address so please visit me at my new one next time
Post a Comment