Here are a few cards I made over the weekend. Can you tell I LOVE the paper I used--on ALL three!! It's one of my favorites...very girly!! One card is for a friend who lost her father last week, another for a dear friend's b-day & the last one is for my grandmother's 90th birthday!!!! More to come...
I really like the paper you used on the new cards! Your weekend sounds alot like mine....the grocery store and Target are always part of my weekend run. I love Target and could spend hours there just looking around at everything. Do you have an Archiever's by you? It's an amazing scrapbook store that we have in Wisconsin. I love it! Have a great day. :)
The Mac and Cheese turned out really good! I'll email the recipe to my home email tomorrow and will send it to you. I also made a new card this weekend for the shower I went too and took a picture of it. I'll be posting that soon also. How is your week going so far? Take care!
5 comments:
I love these cards Erica!!! You did an awesome job on them ;)
I really like the paper you used on the new cards! Your weekend sounds alot like mine....the grocery store and Target are always part of my weekend run. I love Target and could spend hours there just looking around at everything. Do you have an Archiever's by you? It's an amazing scrapbook store that we have in Wisconsin. I love it! Have a great day. :)
I wish I could be that creative! They look awesome!
The Mac and Cheese turned out really good! I'll email the recipe to my home email tomorrow and will send it to you. I also made a new card this weekend for the shower I went too and took a picture of it. I'll be posting that soon also. How is your week going so far? Take care!
I really like how you used the same paper and ended up with different looks! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment