Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Michael
Have I told you recently that my husband is so amazing!?!?! This weekend was the best! Sometimes in the moments of living life everyday sometimes I forget to realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. He made a delicious filet/mashed potatoes/wine meal for my b-day on Sunday night. He bought me a beautiful arrangement of flowers, 2 of my favorite books and a beautiful necklace that I've had my eyes on! I actually spotted the necklace in Vegas when we were there for our anniversary back in July--and low & behold he bought it while we were there and has saved it to give me for my b-day! How Perfect!?! My birthday was on Monday--and we were both off work. Mike took me out for a delish Sushi lunch (my favorite)! I had a dentist appointment that afternoon and left with a totally numb mouth. Blah! That evening it rained all night long and we stayed up late talking and really just doing nothing. It was perfect! Ahhh, I love being in love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend/birthday together. I've never tried sushi before but have always been intrigued by it. What books did you get? I love to read and can't get enough of Barnes and Nobles...although I was recently introduced to buying books from Amazon.com where you can get new/used ones really cheap. I'm addicted!:) I'm excited for you to be able to receive the same news we did...God's timing is perfect and He has an amazing plan for you and your husband. Well i'm off to study for my accounting mid-term... Talk to you later!
GOTTA LOVE THE GREAT HUSBANDS!! :) Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!! OOOH, I love that he bought it and kept it from you the whole time! :)
OMW! I love Jon and Kate plus eight! Until recently my girlfriend and I used to get together and watch the show every Monday! I just love it. I didn't realize she came out with a book. I'll have to look for it. Please let me know how you like it!! Have a great Friday. :)
Post a Comment