
Today is my friends birthday! How fun! I hope she has a great, super, fantastic, exciting, relaxing, fun-filled birthday! :o)
This weekend was great--we ran out of Halloween candy again this year. I got SOOO much too! I think I need to stop handing out huge handfuls--but it makes the kids so happy! :oD
We turned our lights out at 8:15 (when we ran out of candy) and went to Chili's for dinner. mmm!
Saturday I slept in and ran some errands--Hobbs Lobbs, Michaels...the usual. My parents came home from California and they came to take us out for dinner (Saltgrass Steakhouse, MMMM) and they also picked up Hunter. :o(
Today we went to work out and I'm on my way to the grocer & Target. FUN! That's all for now!

2 comments:
YOU MADE ME GASP AND GIGGLE!!!!
Thanks for the Bday shout out!!!
LOVE YA!
Ters!
Happy BD Ters!! And thanks Erica for the kinds words on the loss of my sweet MIL Felicitas :)
{{HUGS}}
Post a Comment