
So, last year (2008) I made a New Years Resolution to give up all caffeine. It was so hard for me because I realllllllllllly enjoy a coke from Sonic or McDonald's and usually depend on a caffeine filled cup of coffee in the morning and especially on the weekends after I sleep in!! WELL, I TOTALLY stuck with my resolution for 365 days!!! I was so shocked. I will say that the last few days were so hard because I have been SOOO excited about my coffee & coke that I planned to have THIS MORNING!
Mike & I went to breakfast at a small diner this morning and let me tell you the coffee was SO DELISH! I have been drinking decaf for a whole year...and I can totally tell the difference. I was a bit jittery on the way home but it was good! I'm sure I'll get used to it again! Ha! I had my coke with dinner and it was just as delicious as it could have been! Thank God for caffeine. Now, I just have to not get addicted...again! Hehe!
I'm excited about the New Year...not that I have any complaints about last year, 'cause I don't--but I just have a good feeling about this one! :o) Last night Mike & I stayed at home together to bring in the New Year together. We went to a delicious dinner in Plano with my Mom & Stepdad then came home, watched 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy (we are so addicted!) and then smooched when the clock struck 12:00am! We "cheers-ed" to healthy families, baby dust and a God-centered loving marriage!
Today we put away the Christmas decorations. :o( I loved them so much, I was sad to see them go back into the attic. We still have the lights on the house cause we hired a service to come put them up & take them down. So I'll still turn those on until they come! (I secretly hope they'll forget our house this year! Hehe) :o)
Oh, have I mentioned I TOTALLY LOVE my niece & nephews!?!?!?

Austyn in her NYE outfit that I got her!!

Another NYE adorable pic!

the new face that she does, heh!

practicing Yoga :o)

Logan touching his toes

Aiden and his new vest--he LOVES to be just like Uncle Cory

Logan, Aiden & Skylar being cute!

2 comments:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I can't wait to see what Baby Atkins will look like! YEAH!
I hope you have a fabulous 2009!! The kidlets are darling!
ScrapperK from sb.com
Post a Comment