Yesterday we spent a bunch of time at Lowe's pricing out some upgrades to our house (bamboo flooring, chandeliers, sinks...). Call me crazy--one minute we want to sell the house & the next I want to put thousands of dollars into it! Ha!
Today we only left the house to go to the grocery store...the rest of the day we were basically in our PJ's, baking, drinking wine on the patio, reading, e-baying...blah blah blah. I made breakfast this morning. We had eggs, hash browns, toast & mimosas!! Everything was delish & my hubby was impressed! :)

After we went shopping, we made sugar cookies for Mike--HE LOVES THEM & I hate them. Ha! So it's pretty dangerous because he end up eating ALL of them! We worked together...I mixed the ingredients together and rolled the into balls and he frosted & sprinkled them after they cooled off. He was kind of sloppy at it--he didn't really care what they looked like, he just wanted to eat them! Ha!

I also made a loaf of banana bread--I LOVE IT & Mike HATES it! I guess it's true when Paula says "opposites attract". :o) I'll take this to work tomorrow & share so I don't eat the whole loaf!!

This week we put a bunch of stuff on e-bay. It all ended tonight and we ended up profiting $722.00!!! I didn't expect that at all!! And to think it was just from "stuff" around the house that we don't use! WHOOP!!!

5 comments:
WOW.....sounds like you two had a marvelous weekend!!!!
I have something for you over on my blog....go check it out!
Awesome weekend! Nice job on the ebay stuff!
Hi eBayer!
if you go to Fredericksburg, you have to try The Cotton Gin for dinner! It is fabulous!! They have great steaks and all Texas wines!!
I love do nothing days too! They are the best!
Post a Comment