Well, at least you didn't go to your local car dealership and act like a total lunatic!! Oh well, the good, the bad and Oh was I ugly..lol!!!
I think sometimes, we just get tired of the computer world. It's so easy for us to get so wrapped up in cyberland that we simply burn out. I had actually reached a point with my scrapbooking that if I didn't have challenge from sb.com, I couldn't scrap anything. How sad is that!!
4 comments:
I hear ya. I went a week w/o blogging or blog-hopping! But I'm back now. Miss your posts. How's your week going?
Well, at least you didn't go to your local car dealership and act like a total lunatic!! Oh well, the good, the bad and Oh was I ugly..lol!!!
I think sometimes, we just get tired of the computer world. It's so easy for us to get so wrapped up in cyberland that we simply burn out. I had actually reached a point with my scrapbooking that if I didn't have challenge from sb.com, I couldn't scrap anything. How sad is that!!
It is okay to be blah, now and again.
I hope you are doing alright. Let me know if there is anything I can pray about for you. It's 50 degrees up here today! It's been great. Take care.
Post a Comment