
This is the card Mike MADE me from my card supplies. How cute?!?!

Here is the inside of the card..."To my Wife, our Love is Picture Perfect and you bring me tremendous Joy each and every day! I will always Cherish our life together! Your loving husband, forever...Michael"
Of course I started crying like a baby and was even more sad that he wasn't there so I could smother him with kisses.

Pink Tulips on the counter top with the spotlight pointed on them...perfect!

This is a champagne holder that I've had my eyes on!! I can't wait to display my favorite bottle!

And last but not least...my wonderful husband got me the pink-patch Coach that I've had my eyes on too!
Oh, he also bought yummy desserts from Central Market (not pictured)--creme brulee for him and chocolate pot-de-creme for me!!! Our faves! Geeez, I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband!
This is what I got him...

1993 La Grande Dame Champagne
This is a bottle to add to his "save for a super special day" collection...he loved it!
We were able to delay our reservations to Sunday night...if I have my appetite back. Although I was planning on going to see a movie with my mom and go into work for a few hours on Sunday too. Sounds like it will be a busy day!
My co-worker asked me to make a Valentines Day card for his girlfriend...here is final product. He loved it & couldn't wait to give it to her! :o)

5 comments:
HE bought you a purse!!! WOW!!
Sorry you got sick.
How sweet and generous of him! Happy Valentines Day to both o' you!
what a sweet hubby!! hope you two had a happy heart day!
WOW......you sure have a great hubby!! Cool purse!!
LOVE the Coach!! He did good!
Post a Comment