I remembered that my Mother-In-Law bought me a Magic Bullet a few years ago and I've NEVER used it. Gulp!! Soooo, today was the day! I made homemade salsa!!! It turned out SOOOOO GOOD & spicy...just like it like it!!! The photo below was my "practice round"...I ended up making a bunch more to go with our fajitas and still had a ton left over! I told my co-worker that I would bring it to work tomorrow for our afternoon snack! Can't wait! :o)

Apparently my photo skills are horrible (the letters are silver so I couldn't get the flash not to reflect)...but this is a birthday card I made for a friend.

This is a card I made recently for my step-dad's birthday. I figured the blak & gold was masculine enough in order to put the flower on it. heh! :o)

1 comment:
homemade salsa...mmmmm...and such cute cards!
Post a Comment