I am so sad...
My sweet Grandmother, Phyllis, passed away this evening. :o( Ever since my Grandfather passed about 3 years ago she has been living in an assisted living home about a mile away from my parents house. She made so many friends, she loved her 2 room suite, she was so spoiled, she enjoyed her glass of wine with goldfish every night, she also played card games, watched movies, won many games of b-i-n-g-o, loved to watch me and my mom put up her decorations throughout the year (Christmas tree with a million ornaments, Thanksgiving wreath, Easter baskets) she loved to feel "in season", she was so loved and now she will reunite with her loving husband!!!
I am so sad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that. Thankfully you have all those happy memories - she sounds like a marvelous women!
Erika, I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounds like such a wonderful woman. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Sorry for your loss, but so happy for her that se will be with her love again. Sounds like her life on Earth was very fulfilling.
Erika I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. Grandmother's are so very special to us. I know you will miss her.
Hugs sweetie.
Erika,
I'm so sorry for your Family's loss. Just know that she 's no longer hurting. And she's happy to be finally home again. And be reunited with your Grandfather. And she is in the loving arms of Our Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ. Also , Just think we will all be there together someday soon.
Post a Comment