
nephew --Aiden

nephews--Aiden & Skylar

nephew--Logan

future rock stars--Aiden & Skylar (does everybody in California wear skinny jeans?!?)
this is their "rock band" pose--LOVE it!

Niece--Austyn

brother-Cory & niece-Austyn (I LOVE her eyes & pretty face!)

5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma.
*hugs*
I can see why they cheer you up! How awesome! You are still in my thoughts!
Such beautiful children. Erica I have something for you over on my blog. If you have time, please come by for it.
hugs, Karen
I have said it before and I will say it again! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to see what baby A will look like!
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma passing away. That had to be hard. Your nephews and neice are sucg gorgeous kids. That little girl is so precious. Great looking family and amazing photos. Everyone here in Vegas wears those kind of jeans too. LOL
Post a Comment