Monday, March 16, 2009

FUn!!!

This weekend was great. Friday after work, a friend & I went to another friends house to visit with her & her sweet baby. We had girl talk for a couple of hours, it was lots of fun!! Whoop!
Saturday was lazy day--Mike made a late breakfast and we lounged all day. That night we met up with with friends & friends of friends for dinner and drinks (GREEN beer) in celebration of St. Patty's Day. It was a blast. We slept in on Sunday (again, hehe) and then went to look at houses...again. I think I'm in love with the idea of a new home. I LOVE our house that we have now and it's still so new, so we are debating to build again or wait a few more years. We'll see...


Leave it to Mike & I to wear BLACK at the St. Patty's celebration. Whoops! (At least I have my green sash/scarf thingy.)


Fun Girls!!!!


The model home of the house I want OH-SO-bad! :o)

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WOE!!!! I would like that house too but I bet the electric would be more then my mortgage! I would still take it in a heartbeat tho - it is totally WICKED!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Andaya said...

Thanks Erika! Your words inexplicably closed that question mark in my mind. So on to more positive vibes...

House topics always takes me to lala land! Glad you had a lot of fun and the scarf is oh so cute on you!

Amy L said...

That house is nice! I can come move in with you if you need to fill in some of the rooms! Loved seeing you the other day! I miss you!

Karen Lee said...

Wowzers!!!! That is an awesome house!! I want one too!!

Susan said...

Hey there, I haven't been surfing blogs that much lately. Kind of had some family issues to tend to and that sucks the time right up. I just read some of your blog and I hope that when the time comes you both get that house of your dreams. The one in the photo is awesome. Hope you are doing well and I will be back and I won't make it months this next time. Have a good night.

Chiloe said...

I want the same house too !!! lol

Your niece is really beautiful: she has beautiful blue eyes ;-)

Jennifer said...

Love the green scarf you wore for St. Patty's day! Oh....love the house too.....you can buy me one while you're at it!! hehe